Jijle3 PHP Shell

Jijle3 PHP Shell 

Hello everyone Today I want to share a best shell to help you control webserver website target when you hacked and login upload This shell PHP if you don't know for Newbie maybe he don't know.
I can call it normally that is "Backdoor" or "Webshell" attacker alway use it when Hacked website and login webadmin successfully he will bypass upload webshell to website target and attacker can control everything he need and Attacker willl can do something like Delete database , change file , upload file , change index (deface site target) and attacker can do everything that means thesame when attacker hacking into system computer !!!

Total Virus : Here


Download : Click Here

Password Winrar : dedsectool 

I hope you agree my english skilll !!

Content us : Here   


Thank for visit I hope see you soon...............



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »