Fix Install Hackbar with Firefox V 47.0.1

Fix Install Hackbar with Firefox last version (47.0.1)

Hello everyone maybe you tired with Install not work you can my information and how to config firefox last version (All version)
Fix Install Hackbar with Firefox last version (47.0.1)
Note : Download Below don't worry (if you not yet to download)
First normally when I install it it ok but nowaday last version
Firefox block it and message (This Add-on Could not be installed because it has been verified) to me when I install Hackbar edition 1.6.5
Because they try best to fix security and bug of Firefox.
I install like before install use this way but now still not work






Let's start to fix I explain you because sometime have newbie he don't know about Hackbar install it
I'm sorry if you are knew about it you can skip no need to read it ok.

 First need go to about:config and Click I'll be careful. I promise!
Search in bar : sign 

 Let's config it
As you can see xpinstall.singtures.required need look at my Picture
You can see true need Config it change to false


So when you do it will still work 100% and you can try again like I do it first about install hackbar





 Click Restart now maybe 3second Firefox will open it auto and you willl see !!!!



Yes Yes ........... cheerrr .........................



it work thank God he help me to fix :)

Download Hackbar 1.6.5 Edition : Here

If not work content my Facebook Page : Here   


Thank for visit I hope see you soon...............




Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »