Netsparker 4.5.4.9579 Cracked

Hello Today I want to show one tool is best to help you Pentest site and Netsparker 4.5.4.9579 Cracked
It’s  tool expert to scan SQL Injection Vulnerability

Feature :
Netsparker did a great job of finding SQL injections, cross site scripting, and directory traversals. On one vulnerability, I thought I may have made Netsparker report a confirmed false positive, but it turns out I was wrong after I used the built in query maker and ran one and got data back.



First when you install you should use Vmware player or Virtualbox install Windows for Acunetix and Protect yourself when u Pentest u should your Hide IP !!!

Total Virus Scan Software Netsparker Here

Netsparker 4.5.4.9579 Cracked Download ( Mediafire ) :  Here

Password RAR : dedsectool

If not work content my Facebook Page : Here   

Thank for visit I hope see you soon...............

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »