Exploiter Config Download Tool Wordpress Vulnerability

Exploiter Config Download Tool Wordpress Vulnerability

 

Hello Friend Today I will show you How to Exploit Config Download Tool It is old tool but still work very nice so I hope you enjoy with my Website and Youtube channel free something news
I hope you becareful...

 Google Dork Exploit with Revsilder So when you watch my video you will know about That !!


inurl:wp-content/plugins/revslider/

inurl:revslider

inurl:revslider_admin.php

inurl:revslider_front.php

inurl:plugins/revslider/

intext:Powered by Revslider

intitle:"Index Of/ revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/wp-content/themes/revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/wp-content/plugins/revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/admin/revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/fr/revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/en/revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/us/revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/ar/revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/es/revslider"

intitle:"Index Of/de/revslider"

                            Video Demo Exploit

                         Don't forget subcribe my channel get more Tutorial                      

            

 

Now you Download Tool : Here

Password Winrar : dedsectool 

I hope you agree my english skilll !!

Content us : Here  

Thank for visit I hope see you soon...............




 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »